Have you wanted to live out in the country, and still be just minutes from the city? Well, here is your chance. A well loved, and cozy home just came on the market, only minutes away from Downtown Milan Mi, and only a few minutes drive from Ann Arbor. For those that enjoy trails, biking, and even a water park, just up the street is Rolling Hills County Park.
Did I mention the home was well loved? In the last two years, the home has seen quite a few improvements from the owners, not only making their house their home, but keeping the home in great shape for years to come. Including:
● HVAC and hot water heater from Staub Heating & Cooling (May 2023)
● Concrete floor poured in the old coal room, concrete walls rebuilt, and sunroom built over
old coal room (Fall 2022) - Lee’s Construction of Milan
● Coal room waterproofed by Foundation Systems of Michigan (May 2023)
● Garbage disposal in kitchen (Spring 2021) - Dynamic Drains
● Luxury plank vinyl on main level (January 2023)
● Bathroom gut rehab with all new tub, surround, sink, toilet, and fixtures (April 2023) -
Odds & Ends of Milan
● Professional landscaping (coming soon)
● Tall trees trimmed
● Speed Queen washer and dryer from BIg George’s Appliances (July 2022)
● KitchenAid dishwasher from Lowe’s (August 2022)
● Additional outlets added around the house
● New electric meter installed on outside of house by Ringbloom Electric (March 2023)
● New refrigerator (August 2022)
● Brand new Amish built shed with green metal roof (January 2021)
● Green metal roof (November 2021) - Imperial Roofing of Ann Arbor
● Chimney recapped (Spring 2021) - The Chimney Angels
● New rock laid in the driveway (Summer 2022)
The home was constructed in 1948 sits on not quite a half an acre of land, but is surrounded by wide open space. Just enough size of yard to have things to do, but definitely not overwhelming. A two story, 1242 square feet with two bedrooms, and a full bath, with a full basement. An intimate eating space adjacent to the kitchen with many new appliances. The newly added sunporch in the front of the house has tons of natural light to enjoy reading, sitting, or whatever you might like. The upstairs bathroom has new fixtures, tub, sink, and toilet. In the basement there is an extra storage room that has been newly waterproofed to be used for your wine cellar, root cellar, or anything that you like.
Since moving here from Chicago, this home has been a "little slice of heaven" for the home owners, who have loved living here, and the home is ready to make a new home owner feel the same way. For additional information, or to schedule a showing, contact Kirk Keebler, Jodie Franklin Realty.